Thursday 12 May 2016


YEAR 4 TIME TRAVELLING STORIES

Just before Christmas, the amazing writers (year 4) entered a 100 word story competition… The competition was about time-travel, but we were only allowed to have 100 words in our stories. It was tricky for me because I’m used to writing lots and lots! We were all bursting out of our seats with excitement because every single child in the class had their story approved to be published into a book, I nearly screamed with joy when I heard my name.

We waited for days and days and some of us forgot about it until a box of books came. As soon as the box came, everyone on my table began to whisper about what could be in the box… I had a feeling I knew what it was!

Later, Mrs Bromage opened the box and it was all of our impressive stories. When we got to read some of the stories, not only was I proud of myself, I was also proud of everyone else in the book.

The school has a copy if you would like to read our stories and it is also in libraries across the country.

Well done fellow Skylarks!


By: Freya Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment